Friday, August 20, 2010

Never Promote an MLM Company

Everybody knows that it is important to understand what works and what doesn't work before you invest a lot of money in a MLM company. Dave Cones, a successful network marketer, has a lot to say about this.

Dave's experience is that most people in this business are unattractive. Why? Because they say, "Join me! Join me! Join me!" Look at all the magazine ads, the Internet, your email, the postcards in your mailbox. They're all the same. Nothing differentiates them.

Relationships are as close to a 'sure thing' as you'll find. That means, don't promote a product or a company. Promote who YOU are.

Read Dave's complete MLM success story now!

I would love to hear what you liked most about Dave's story so go ahead and send me an email or call me at 270-385-9885.

Be the Leader You Were Created to Be!

Lidie Gray
A Mentor With a Servant's Heart
lidiegray@gmail.com

P.S. I can assist you in getting plugged into Mentoring For Free training. This is not about getting you into a "deal". It is about getting you trained so you can think for yourself. If you are ready to start following those footprints of success that have been left for you to follow, then call me today at 270-385-9885.

No comments: